However, if you’re wondering how to get rid of your worn old mattress, different ways are out there for your choice. You can donate your old mattress; take it to the stores involved in recycling or consider complete disposal through junk hauling companies depending on the condition of your mattress and nearness of recycling stores. While societies don’t accept very old mattresses, if you live far away from recycling stores then a junk removal service should be your perfect bet.
While there’re plenty of national-level companies, working with a local but reputable trash removal services should be your best choice. Due to the latest rules and regulations on landfill conservation and over-emphasis on eco-friendly disposal methods, these companies may consider recycling or donate of your mattress according to its condition. Here, we will talk about the step-by-step process that you follow for hiring a mattress disposal Austin company to remove your mattress.
Step-By-Step Removal of Your Mattress
1. Prior to getting rid of your old worn mattress, it is important for you to verify its warranty, since if it is still under warranty, the seller or its manufacture may offer you complimentary buy-back services.
2. Accordingly, measure the size of the mattress in terms of length, width, and height and also determine the weight of it. Junk hauling companies usually charge you depending of the volume of your trash, while the fee on a flat rate per item is also in vogue.
3. Get referrals from neighbors, friends, and relations, who have obtained junk removal services of local and national level agencies available in the area. Ask them about their experiences of working with those companies as well as charges and customer services.
4. Equally, spend some time and research on the web about mattress disposal in Austin. Study the corporate websites to know more detailed about the companies, their services, experience in the industry, customer service ranking and obviously get through the FAQ page which can clarify various points that arise in your mind. Don’t go for companies that charge extra for home-based pickups.
5. Shortlist 2 or 3 companies and then call them over the telephone, explain the type of item you like to dispose of, its measurement and volume. You can also book a pickup service online; however, it makes sense to have a prior discussion with the community before making an online booking.
6. According to the contract, mattress disposal in Austin ( https://www.kingsofwaste.com/blog ) will be on your site during your presence with the required size of the truck and works for removal while ensuring you a green disposal service.