Understand the Symptoms When You Child Call for Emergency Care
• Increasing effort to respire or breathing difficulty;
• Unconsciousness or not responding as you talks to your child;
• Reserved behavior and alertness (often, found to be a cause of child abuse);
• High temperature with recurring spasm and cramping body;
• Faded facial appearance with lips that appear purple, blue or gray;
• Neck and body stiffness with fever;
• Severe to increasing continual pain (be it any organ);
• Sharp scratch or large/ deep cut to the head, abdomen, chest due to injury;
• Continual bleeding which you cannot stop that does not stop with thumb pressure and with applying ice message for 3-5 minutes;
• Headache, vertigo, vomiting, loss of consciousness, confusion due to head hump or under any kind of situation;
Three Emergency Healthcare Needs with pediatrician in Gaithersburg, MD
Respiratory problems caused by infections can be severe most, which is intimately connected with common cold, cough, and fever. Thereby if you notice, your baby is having difficulty breathing, immediately talk to pediatrician in Gaithersburg, MD, and get your baby for emergency case. As per survey, upper respiratory infectivity generally involves throat to nasal path is experienced by more 11.6% babies in different times.
High Fever and Cramping
Very high fever in babies is spotted amidst the most widespread as well as critical health conditions that sought for emergency care. Without any obvious reason or notice, common health ailments such as cold or flu can come out as very high fever, which should be always a major concern for parents. Most of very high fever cause spasm in kids and often turn out to be dangerous.
Almost all toddlers and children strike their heads with different things while playing, quite often. Even though, minor head injuries do not cause anything serious, however, even a negligible bump especially at the head’s back may require emergency management. You can well understand the gravity of brain injury and the emergency need of its management, if there is a symptom. Therefore, if your baby bumps his head, have an intense eye to certain signs and symptoms. If your baby report constant headache ( WhiteOakPediatrics/Meet-Our-Providers ), vomit over 2-3 times, speech irregular, have difficulty walking or experience blur vision, right away call pediatrician in Gaithersburg, MD.