Whether the fixture is understated or elaborated, it is one element of an interior that really can make or break the decor of a space - If it goes wrong it is going to be the first thing to be noticed. Apart from having the right level of illumination or brightness, shape and scale also play an important role. These elements not only help to create aesthetic beauty but also set the mood of a room.
When it comes to choosing your perfect statement pendant light, the options are extensive and diverse. So how do you narrow your search down if you aren’t sure what color, style, look, or finish you are expecting to accomplish or what will work best for your desired space? Here’s a look---
• Pendant Lights for Kitchens - With modern open floor layouts, not only do you spend a maximum of your time in the kitchen, you also view it from other areas of your home. Of course, you would want to make sure to make it worth viewing. Pendant lighting ( crescentharbor/pendants ) can go a long way to transforming your kitchen from boring & lifeless to beautiful and vibrant, while at the same time being functional in myriad ways. So many styles to choose from! Experimenting with mixing lights of different suspension lengths can create an interesting effect that can certainly turn out to be more high-tech looking than what a chandelier could achieve.
• Bathroom Pendant Lighting - Determining the location of a bathroom pendant is important. The wrong placement can cast shadows over your face which aren’t optimal for applying make-up and can be quite unflattering. If placing a pendant light either side of a vanity mirror, ensure they are spaced evenly. This will help to restrict those superfluous shadows. An alternative option is to hang a pendant light in the corners of the bathroom. This will project beautiful shadows onto the wall, but it won’t affect your reflection.
• Dining Room Pendant Lights - Hanging a pendant light fixture right over your dining table is an instant medalist! Locating an object centrally right over the table is a powerful tool as it points to a center. It helps to anchor the space and creates an aesthetic appeal against the heaviness of a dining setting.
• Living Room Pendant Lights - A Living Room pendant doesn’t need to be exclusively located at the center of a room. If you want to add a little drama and make a bold statement you can do so by aligning a cluster of pendants. This can be achieved by clustering groups of 3 -5 pendants all together and hanging them at varying heights. This technique looks spectacular in the corner of a living area in lieu of a floor lamp.
• Outdoors/Foyer - Outside, pendant lights add class and elegance. Under a portico, a beautiful piece of mini-pendant with chain and sparkles adds interest and, of course, light. Your foyer is another area where you can go all out. An architectural two-light pendant will jazz things up.
Lighting is one of the most important components of your home`s decor. It serves various functions, such as providing safety, helping in carrying out household tasks easily, creating an ambience for entertainment, and pulling together the overall design you are trying to bring about. And above everything else, lighting is magnificent, and great lighting brings your house to life.
Why Minka Lavery Pendants?
The collection of Minka Lavery pendants ( crescentharbor/minka-lavery-pendants ) is quite diverse in terms of styles, colors, sizes, and finishes. While trending towards the conservative end of the design spectrum, the designers at Minka Lavery have put together a collection of pendants that delve into many ends of the design spectrum. These pendants will look stunning above an island or bar top, in a foyer, or even in place of a chandelier.
Well..Minka Lavery pendants are perfect especially when it comes to enhancing your decor and inserting a little bit of your personality into any given room. So, don’t hesitate to opt for the best pendant lighting available with Minka Lavery!