The size of the bag
• The size of the women’s gym bag with shoe compartment depends on the individual’s need. For the working women who prefer to exercise their way back home, must opt for the larger size, so that they can carry all their office essentials and gym gears in one bag only.
• For the women who do not carry many things at the gym and always hit the gym from their place, a standard size bag with shoe compartment may be all they need.
The material of the bag
• The material is something that should be able to stand all the wear and tear that gym bags often suffer.
• While the material needs to be durable and strong, it must be easy to maintain as well. No women will prefer taking the untidy and dirty bag to the gym.
• Some of the bag companies use heavy material to provide strength to the bag, but it also adds to the weight of the bag. One must carefully watch the weight of the empty bag and the weight of the items that they’ll carry to the gym.
Belts and straps of the bag
No matter one carries he bag on the shoulder or prefer carrying it in hand, the belts and the shape and the quality of straps and belts of women’s gym bag with shoe compartment make a huge difference. The broader and padded shoulder straps reduce the pressure on the shoulder. Similarly, cushioned belts reduce the pressure on wrists and hands while carrying the bag.
Small parts that matter
Zippers and buttons of the women’s gym bag with shoe compartment matters a lot because they are used a number of times while managing things in and out of the bag. Renowned brands often use stainless steel and high-quality plastic to make these parts of the bags.
In addition to these features, gym bags ( https://www.livewell360.com/products/ ) with separate shoe compartment provides complete separation of the shoes from other items in the bag including wet clothes, laptops, small meals, and some cosmetics. The partition prevents the odor and the dirt from the shoe to get into other things in the bag and provide the convenience of carry-it-all-in-one-bag.