In this method, aluminum is converted into aluminum oxide due to which optimal adhesion is guaranteed. The chromic acid anodizing expert carry out the process if strict requirements have been imposed on the corrosion resistance and if sulphuric anodizing is not an option due to the negative impact on the fatigue strength of the sulphuric residues. During the treatment, there are a number of fine pores on the oxide layer. In normal cases, these pores are sealed after the process is completed. As a result, the pores are closed and high resistance to corrosion is achieved. It is used in aerospace industry, medical industry, commercial, military and defense.
Characteristics of chromic acid anodizing:
• The strength of the base material is rarely affected.
• Any residues of chromic will not damage the base material.
• This is an advantage for pre-assembled aircraft parts.
• It offers a high corrosion resistance.
• It is an ideal for pretreatment for further coating procedures.
You can use the method to increase the strength and durability of the product and to eliminate any chances of corrosion of the metal ( http://www.sun-glo.com/blog/ ) in the long term.