If you are not familiar with the word microblading, you must be wondering what microblading eyebrows are. Microblading eyebrows are a semi-permanent method for getting fuller eyebrows that provides a completely natural look without having to do anything to your eyebrows yourself. Microblading eyebrows in Miami are one kind of eyebrow architecture and it creates the best shape for complimenting your face and offers a unique experience for everyone.
The Process for Eyebrow Microblading
The process is precise since a tool is being used that looks like a pen with a sloped blade. There are ten to twelve needles attached at the end of the blade. No need to worry; the needles will not be penetrating your skin but they gracefully scratch the surface of the eyebrows. The person with the help of needles carefully implant featherweight strokes with a medical graded pigment on your skin’s outer layer thereby it creates natural-looking individual fine hair strokes.
Is Microblading like getting inked?
You can visit any tattoo studio in Miami for microblading eyebrows, but it is totally a different procedure as a tattoo. When tattooing, the pigment goes into your skin’s deep layer and it is permanent. However, with microblading, the artist will be working on your skin’s surface and it will fade after two years. It is crucial to know the difference and make sure you opt for microblading, not a tattoo. Another difference between microblading eyebrows in Miami ( https://www.fametattoos.com/blog ) and tattooing your eyebrows are the hair strokes. When you do microblading, the eyebrows are finer and look more natural as a handheld needle/blade is used. No electrical gadgets are used so rather hearing the buzz of a tattoo gun you will be hearing more of a scratching sound.
• The eyebrows are being shaped by threading your hairs
• The area is properly cleaned and prepped for treatment
• The area of your eyebrow is numbed with a topical ointment that generally takes about 40 to 45 minutes
• At the time of numbing period, you will be discussing the best shape and color for the look you want
• The area around the brows needs to be measured considering your face shape, features, and symmetry
• The next step will be the needling procedure. Using featherweight strokes, the pigment will be implanted. At the time of implantation, if you feel uncomfortable, the artist will apply another layer of numbing cream.
• Then a final layer of pigment will be added and left on for 5 to 10 minutes
• Finally, the area is cleaned and you leave the shop with beautiful eyebrows